Maintaining regular contact with parents with a child on your waitlist will ensure the accuracy of your list and may assist you to fill centre vacancies as they occur.
Cloudbrige’s Childcare Waitlist Solution has an automated process to reconfirm a parent’s interest in their child attending your centre. This process sends both a text and an email to parents requesting they confirm their interest and update their details eliminating the need for you to repeatedly try to call them. This process can be performed for a single applicant, multiple applicants (eg a specific age bracket) or for your entire centre waitlist, as frequently as you need.
In addition, Cloudbridge’s Waitlist Management Solution automates the following processes for your centre waitlist:
- Automates the entry of parent and child details and requested care requirements via an online form.
- Confirms the initial parent waitlist request via both a text and email.
- Prioritises waitlist applicants based on your selection criteria, including sibling at centre.
- Records all information regarding the waitlist request including date initial request received, date of changes to request and any comments or changes entered by staff.
- Enables sorting and filtering based on child’s age at a specific date, for example on the 31st January 2019.
For $50 ex GST per centre per month this easy to use solution will reduce your staffs administrative pain.
For further details on Cloudbridge’s Waitlist Management Solution please visit our website at https://thecloudbridgegroup.com.au/waitlisting-and-occupancy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0409 268 648. Thank You!